Telecom infrastructure is critical and hardware plays a central role. According to the EU Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA) hardware failure is the number one cause of service disruptions (30% of the cases), ahead of engineering plagues such as power cuts, software bugs and faulty upgrades.
Hardware also takes a long time to fix because it typically has to be replaced physically. No wonder it accounts for 39% of all lost user-hours, according to the same source. (50% of the user-hours were lost due to natural phenomena).
Smartcom’s professional services for outsourced support and maintenance are specifically designed to tackle hardware failure and minimize its impact. Here is the full suite of services:
- Help Desk
- First Line Maintenance (FLM) and fault elimination
- Advance hardware replacement
- Software support
- Spare parts management service
- Planned and preventive maintenance
- Test equipment rental
Our customers are service operators as well as OEMs. For the latter, we are able to fit seamlessly and transparently within the support procedures of the vendor.
Features and coverage:
- 24x7x4: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year, with 4 hours response time
- Strict SLA monitoring and execution
- Single point of contact
- 7 service centres
- 7 spare stock locations